Friday, April 17, 2009

Big Blog..

Hey All! I know it has been forever since I have blogged so this is going to be a huge one! LoL. Recently my Grandparents had their 50th Wedding Anniversary. Their children had a party for them! It turned out wonderful. They had a blast! Below is some pictures of Nana and Pap and then also some of me and my cousins. I was so happy when I found out that a friend who I hadn't seen in two years was coming! It was so nice to see Lorna! Another event that happened or well it would be more of a Holiday that happened was Easter. I got a few pictures of Bobby and Dregon dyeing eggs and then having fun together. We had a big dinner at Nana and Pap's house. Well here is the pictures. I will try to write soon!
Love,
Shekinah




1 comments:

~LoRnA~ said...

Ooh I LOVE the pic of us....I still havn't uploaded those pics yet....it's such a pain to upload pics if they are like in the middle of the card....so yeah I REALLYY need to do that!! So yeah...I'm gunna steal this pic for now lol!!