Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Today I had piano lessons! It was the first in in awhile because of the sickness and being out of town! I love playing the piano, I just get frustrated with myself easily!! I am learning new songs everyweek!! My favorites are out of my Disney books!! I only hope that I get better!! I am sure that Stephanie gets aggravated with me but she don't show it!! Stephanie if you ever read this I just want to say thanks for being patient with me!!
We are suppose to get snow tonight! I love snow! I hope it snows enough to play in it! I just don't want it to snow to much if that makes sense lol!! Well I am babysitting so I better go! I hope that the rest of your day is awesome!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Shekinah,

You're doing a fine job on the piano. Thanks for all the hard work you put into practicing. I'm glad you're enjoying your music! Looking forward to hearing "My Heart Will Go On"!!

Thanks for the invite to read your blog.

Stephanie